SoundBridge/SoundBridge Radio Software Update
(Remote Control Method)
To update the SoundBridge's software, follow these steps:
- Make sure your SoundBridge or SoundBridge Radio is connected to a network with Internet access and powered on.
- Press the Menu button on the remote control.
- Navigate down to Change Library or Configuration and press Select.
- Navigate down to System Configuration and press Select.
- Select Software Version and Updates.
- You will be shown your current software version and be given the option to check for a software upgrade.
- Choose Yes to check for software upgrades for your SoundBridge or SoundBridge Radio.
- You should see a screen with the progress bar and the message: Contacting Server...
- You will then see one of the following two screens:
- Your Software is Up to Date. Select 'OK' to return to the System Configuration menu.
- New Software is available. Perform Upgrade?. Choose yes to download and install the upgrade. Once the upgrade completes, you will be prompted to reboot the unit. Once it reboots, it will be running the new software.